Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Model: 60ELPT CT 4/stroke
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 60hp
- Type: Outboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Aluminum
- Year: 2017
5909 392nd Avenue
Burlington, Wisconsin, US, 53105
- Length:20' 0"
- Deck length: 17' 8"
- Deck width: 98"
- Max. recommended HP: 75 HP
- Fuel capacity: 32.1 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 18' 4"
- Pontoon log diameter: 24"
- Pontoon log material: 0.08 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 8 persons
- Max. person weight: 1200 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1775 lbs.
- Interior depth: 24"
- Average weight: 1420 lbs.
- Average package weight: 2932 lbs.
- Package height: 8' 0"
- Package width: 8' 2"
- Towing length: 26' 10"
- Storage length: 25' 10"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- 7' (2.13 m) color-keyed polyester Bimini top w/protective boot, easy-adjusting straps & trailering-position arms
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- Adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for quick adjustment & reduced vibration
- Dual-latching gates w/finger guards & heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Gate stops/holders to keep gates secure in open position
- Navigation lights
- 4 mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Sport steering wheel
- 4:2 ratio no-feedback steering for responsive, easy turning
- Wraparound sport console shroud & tinted windscreen
- Vertical rod holder
- Below-console storage space w/curtain
- Small items tray & drink holders
- Illuminated tachometer & fuel gauge
- Side-mounted controls w/trim
- Rocker switches
- 12V outlet
Construction & Exterior
- Heavy-duty bow U-channel reinforcement behind deck trim
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter high-buoyancy multichambered pontoons w/wave deflectors & internal bracing for additional strength
- Rail-Lock™ system for mounting NEW optional snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/removable bow extension
- Protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & a quieter ride
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- 1-1/4" (3.18 cm), .090" walls (.23 cm) anodized aluminum fence rails w/decorative styling
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Rotomolded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Rear boarding platform
- Black or NEW Red Ruby fence color
- Marine-grade fuse panel
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
- 12V outlet
- Clam-shell fishing chairs constructed w/all-composite seat frames w/heavy-duty 2-3/8" (6 cm) diameter pedestals
- Bow & aft fishing positions w/3 removable folding fishing chairs
- Forward-console seat w/molded-in grab handles & below-cushion livewell w/shutoff valve
- Aft L-lounge w/underseat storage
- Adjustable helm bucket seat w/swivel
- Bow-rail-mounted rod, drink & tool holders
- Fore & aft vertical rod holders
- Fishing friendly, easy-clean flooring throughout
- Marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated upholstery w/26-oz. (.74 kg) base material & multiple densities of foam
- 31" (78.74 cm) port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- 9-gal. (34.07 L) forward-console aerated livewell w/padded cushion
- Aft rotomolded compartment w/aerated 8-gal. (30.28 L) livewell w/shutoff valve, drink holder, rod holder, battery storage & composite lid w/ruler
- Performance enhancing extended motor pod
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
Action Marine offers the details of this consignment vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agent, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change. or withdrawal without notice.