Action Marine Inc. and its new division, Action Pier Services, has two openings for their growing pier and lift department. The successful candidates will perform any combination of duties related to pier and lift installation as well as general marine yard duties.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform assembly and lake installation of piers/docks and lifts per direction of Crew Lead or Project Manager.
- Load and unload trucks and trailers with equipment and product from distributor and to customer locations.
- Transport equipment and product as required.
- May operate equipment (forklift, tractors, trucks, barge, and boats) as needed.
- Ability to hook-up and back-up trailers for hauling and service yard work.
- Comfortable working outside and in the water during various weather conditions including waves, wind, cool and deep water.
- Polite and courteous to customers.
- Positive team player with a focus on quality, professionalism, optimism, and passion.
- Available for extended overtime hours including weekends during peak install and removal seasons.
- Perform other duties as assigned including general marine yard work.
- Driver’s License (Required).
- Marine experience not required but preferred.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly throughout the day.
- Excellent work ethic
Applicants may find our application HERE.
Action Marine and Action Pier Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender or age.